Jollibee Experience At Brunei

During my last trip to Brunei, I managed to try this Philippines' No.1 Fastfood Chain, JOLIBEE. I went there with my colleague, Neo.

Neo ordered a Spaghetti set and I get myself a normal fried chicken set (If not mistaken, it is called JolliBee Chicken Joy). End up, the spaghetti is not so nice. (Expected)



I love the chicken because the size is much more larger than those we had for McD and KFC. The taste also quite unique and nice. Worth for a come back.

Beside the size and taste, the chicken skin is more crunchy



Don't order this Spaghetti. Remember!



Ohh...They have this also. But don't have Malaysia version. Too bad.



While we are enjoying our meal, I saw this..

I don't remember that I ordered for a burger. So I open it and...

......................

......................

......................

......................

......................

......................

......................

......................

......................

What ?!! It's RICE !! What a weird packing!


Conclusion, I'm certainly will visit them if they going to open one in Malaysia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

  • OMG YOU WENT TO JOLIBEE? LOL!

    I actually like the spaghetti.. maybe you had it cold. lol. the last time i went, there was a lot of cheese XD

    why din't go fratini's nearby. It's pretty good lol.


    You were in centrepoint right?

    By Blogger WayeYoung, at 11:41 PM  

  • Waye Young, where is Fratini? How come I didn't see it. Too bad. Yeah, I stayed at Centrepoint but the Jollibee branch I went were at Wisma Yayasan in Bandar. You been there too?

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:06 AM  

  • Any JOLIBEE in KL? If not we franchise it in KL and beat KFC and McD, ok?

    By Anonymous Neo, at 5:04 PM  

  • Lol. fratini is in centrepoint. theres a jolibee there too. lol. on the right corner. (assuming your looking out from the lobby of the hotel).

    I was from brunei lol.

    Never seen jolibee in malaysia.

    By Blogger WayeYoung, at 10:54 PM  

  • Neo, nope, not yet come in KL. I chip in RM 2.00 ok? hehe

    Waye Young, Oic. You from Brunei? Hehe. Small world

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home